Over the past three weeks our Technical Team has made several changes and upgrades to our website. The recent upgrades will allow FHNAS to better feature information on the various municipalities, First Nations, Metis settlements, businesses, and organizations supporting our History Check App project.
These recent upgrades and changes to our website include;
- Improvements to page loading & content response times when visiting the website
- Improved website security against hackers & malicious activity
- Integrate Google Adsense advertising.
- Upgraded website’s database maintenance, encryption, and security.
- Integrated our own on-site banner advertising packages
- Improve our data entry and flexibility in content design layouts
- Upgraded our search engine optimization functions
- Upgrade our FHNAS Newsletter for better communications with our site visitors.
- Integrated posting website articles, stories, events, and features to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks.
We encourage your feedback on our recent upgrades! Send us your comments in our Friends of Historical Northern Alberta Society (FHNAS) group or our History Check page on Facebook;
Or you can send us your comments directly using our website’s Contact Form.
Thank you for your support, feedback, and participation in working towards the launch of our History Check App.