Alberta Found Conch Shell Likely Prehistoric Trade From Caribbean Over 1000 Years Ago The most likely explanation for the RAM’s shell is prehistoric trade from the Caribbean to Alberta 1000 years ago. There are some artifacts found in Southwestern Manitoba, such as this shell gorget, made from a species of shellfish native to [...]
- July 1 @ 2:00 pm - July 2 @ 5:00 pm MDT
- July 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
- July 7 @ 12:00 pm - July 10 @ 5:00 pm MDT
- July 14 @ 12:00 pm - July 17 @ 4:00 pm MDT
- July 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
Join FHNAS Newsletter
Join the FHNAS Newsletter to receive the latest news and updates from our team.