The use of Drones (UAVs Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) in reviewing historical places, structures, and locations can offer a very unique perspective that, for many location, has never been witnessed before. FHNAS would like to encourage Albertans that own a Drone (UAV) to take the time to create video for historical resources in their local communities. [...]
- July 1 @ 2:00 pm - July 2 @ 5:00 pm MDT
- July 3 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm MDT
- July 7 @ 12:00 pm - July 10 @ 5:00 pm MDT
- July 14 @ 12:00 pm - July 17 @ 4:00 pm MDT
- July 31 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm MDT
Join FHNAS Newsletter
Join the FHNAS Newsletter to receive the latest news and updates from our team.